We are growing and therefore are looking for an additional person to join our innovative, passionate and humble team. If the rules for being amazing sum you up then we would love to hear from you.
Due to the ongoing growth of our business, we have an immediate vacancy for:
Position: Meetings & Event Manager
Start Date: October 2018
Working hours: Monday – Friday. 09:00 – 17:30 (includes 30 minutes lunch break).
Remuneration: Negotiable based on experience
Location: Dairy Farm, Pinkney Park, Wiltshire SN16 0NX.
Zest Global Events (Zest) is an events management agency based in Wiltshire. Zest arranges and delivers business events in the UK and overseas including; meetings, training events, conferences, product launches, seminars, workshops, teambuilding events to name a few. Zest is a dynamic, boutique company which delivers successful high-quality events. We are looking to expand our team.
A combination of an office based role and onsite event management at UK & overseas destinations. You will be;
- Managing events from enquiry through to post-event invoice including; venue finding, event administration, event management, managing feedback.
- Negotiating pricing, terms, packages and allocations with venues and suppliers.
- Organising all aspects of the clients’ events including; venue, AV& Production, transport, teambuilding, catering, delegate registration, badging, staffing and any other requests.
- Communicating effectively with the client, venues and suppliers regarding the event arrangements.
- Ensuring you work to the highest level of service at all times
- Meet client deadlines and service level agreements
- Communicating effectively with clients and the Zest team members
- Attending client meetings, venue visits (in and out of office hours), client events.
- Keeping an orderly and organised record of all event details, using the Zest bookings management software, procedures and systems in place.
- Handling and manage feedback effectively with clients and suppliers as necessary
- Developing successful working relationships with clients
Experience and skills
Zest is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic person to join a small team. You must be flexible to adapt to the changing event requirements from clients on a daily basis. Only candidates with a minimum of 2 years experience within an event agency will be considered.
You must be;
- Highly organised, professional, efficient, methodical, able to follow processes, strong, friendly, confident and a team player.
- Have a track record of negotiating the best value with quality suppliers
- Able to demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of venues worldwide
- Have previously used Microsoft applications, in particular, word, excel, outlook and powerpoint. Training will be given for the Zest events management & accounting Software
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of financials and have good numeracy skills
If our job description excites you and reflects your experience to date please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE